Made in Canada from ethically & sustainably sourced materials, this crew is designed to be the optimal general wear shirt. It’s perfectly subtle, so you can wear it on its own or layered. The stretchy, fitted and smooth bamboo is super breathable, perfect for winter and early spring.
What's different from previous versions? Same great fit now in new colours and a different external branding tag.
- Midweight bamboo compact jersey milled in Ontario, Canada
- Built for performance with natural wicking and antimicrobial properties
- Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
- Athletic fit
- 90% bamboo / 10% lycra
- Softer than cotton and dries in half the time
- Fibers and processing meet the OEKO-TEX standard 100 for environmental friendliness
- Dyed without heavy metals, phthalates, lead or formaldehyde and meet OEKO-TEX 100 environmental standards
All our clothing is optimized for tall guys 6' (183cm) and taller.
If you need even more length, the ’T’ option adds 2 inches of sleeve and body length.
At Navas Lab, our clothing is made intentionally to keep its shape for years and keep you at the top of your style game.
Your Navas Lab clothing is durable and resilient for how you wear it.
- Toss in the wash on cold water, hang to dry, wear & repeat for years
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
- And, for good measure ... close zippers before washing
Perfect fit. Got several compliments on the shirt. Want to order another one.
Most importantly the sleeves and body were long enough. Turns out he’s not an M anymore.....
I may be on the shorter spectrum of the tall and slim scale (6'2", 175lbs), but the LT fits like a glove. What I also like is that with my longer wing span, the sleeves don't ride half way up my forearm, as with many other shirts. The material is comfortable, soft, and doesn't give me bad body odor as with most polyester and other synthetic fabrics. Alex has personally gone above and beyond expected customer service. When there was a mix up with shipping the order, he went out of his way to rectify the problem' it helps being local. On a side note, I bought the Zod boardshorts size L back in the spring. They were too tight through the hips, and I had no problem getting them exchanged for an XL pair. Three thumbs up.
I'm 6'6", 250, athletic build. Bought a XXLT. Shirt fit really nice. Sleeves are a bit long but manageable.
I've bought a couple of the Mac style shirts before and this one was just as good as ever. Comfortable and fits great!
Mac | Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt