Let us help you finally get the perfect fit
Say goodbye to baggy shirts, sleeves too short, shirts that should not be crop tops, and pants that just do not fit. Use our fit guide below to find your size and check out our 'Size Up, Size Down' program if you're still unsure!
1. Our clothing is intentionally designed to be more fitted
Many elevated men settle for clothing that is wider in order to gain length, or shorter in order to have an item be more fitted but this results in a less than ideal fit — Navas Lab clothing is tailored to be fitted on tall guys.
2. Tall is not one-size fits all
Your measurements are one thing, but your preference for fit is also a factor. We have men from 6' and 178 pounds to 6'10" and 325 pounds wearing Navas clothing and our sizing reflects this.
3. Size Up, Size Down
This program gives you the freedom to try on at home and return what doesn't fit — no questions asked!
- Simply add at least 4 items to cart
- Enter SizeUpSizeDown at checkout
- Return what does not fit for a full refund; we do ask you keep at least three items (or two if you order the four minimum)
- Only available to new customers
Our Fit Guide
We offer multiples sizes to cover different heights
We've worked with pattern makers to tailor a flattering fit specifically for tall guys over 6' tall — no more going up a size like in 'regular' store. Choose your Navas size based on your height and only if your fit preference is baggy should you size up!
1. Find your size
If you need more length, the 'T' or 'Extra Tall' size adds an extra 2" of sleeve and body length.
2. Measure your garment
If you've got a similar garment you love, grab a measuring tape and compare it's measurements with our Navas garment size charts below.
3. Add to cart
It's all about the proportions
- Longer body lengths to keep your stomach covered when you stretch—no more crop tops!
- Adjusted chest and torso proportions to fit your frame perfectly
- Extended sleeve lengths to fully cover your wrists
- Waist sizes from 32"-38"
- Inside leg ranges from 34"-36"
- Longer rise and more fitted thighs — no more excess fabric!
Lars on the left is 6'3" 220 lbs and Gabe on the right is 6'7" 200 lbs. Both are wearing the Crowe Bamboo tee (XLT) and Blain Joggers (34x36).