Made in Canada from ethically & sustainably sourced materials, this crew is designed to be the optimal general wear shirt. It’s perfectly subtle, so you can wear it on its own or layered. The stretchy, fitted and smooth bamboo is super breathable, perfect for winter and early spring.
- Midweight bamboo compact jersey milled in Ontario, Canada
- Built for performance with natural wicking and antimicrobial properties
- Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
- Slim athletic fit
- Prototyped on our 6'6" co-founder before going to market
Navas Lab Apparel for tall slim guys, made in Vancouver Canada
- 90% bamboo / 10% lycra
- Softer than cotton and dries in half the time
- Fibers and processing meet the OEKO-TEX standard 100 for environmental friendliness
- Dyed without heavy metals, phthalates, lead or formaldehyde and meet OEKO-TEX 100 environmental standards
All of our clothing is optimized for guys 6ft 2inches and above with a slim build.
If you need even more length, the ’T’ option adds 2 inches of sleeve and body length.
*Model is 6'6"/ 200cm, weighs 220lbs/ 100kg and is wearing XLT.
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Do not use fabric softener
For best results hang or line dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Exceptionally high Quality
You can trust that Navas is a fit that’s built to last. Our tall men's clothing doesn’t just look good, it feels good too. Naturally wicking and antimicrobial, Navas fabrics will take you from day to night and everywhere in between with a fit that won’t let tall guys down.
Made in Vancouver, Canada
West Coast, best coast. Every item in the Navas Lab collection is designed and built right here in Vancity, using materials sourced right here in Canada. We’re hands-on, making sure every item lives up to our high ethical standards. Keeping things close to home helps us go easy on the environment too.
Mac | 2020 Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt