Made in Canada from ethically & sustainably sourced materials, this crew is designed to be the optimal general wear shirt. It’s perfectly subtle, so you can wear it on its own or layered. The stretchy, fitted and smooth bamboo is super breathable, perfect for winter and early spring.
- Midweight bamboo compact jersey milled in Ontario, Canada
- Built for performance with natural wicking and antimicrobial properties
- Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC
- Athletic fit
- 90% bamboo / 10% lycra
- Softer than cotton and dries in half the time
- Fibers and processing meet the OEKO-TEX standard 100 for environmental friendliness
- Dyed without heavy metals, phthalates, lead or formaldehyde and meet OEKO-TEX 100 environmental standards
All our clothing is optimized for tall guys 6' (183cm) and taller.
If you need even more length, the ’T’ option adds 2 inches of sleeve and body length.
At Navas Lab, our clothing is made intentionally to keep its shape for years and keep you at the top of your style game.
Your Navas Lab clothing is durable and resilient for how you wear it.
- Toss in the wash on cold water, hang to dry, wear & repeat for years
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener
- Do not iron or dry clean
- And, for good measure ... close zippers before washing
Mac 2.0 | Crew Long-Sleeve Shirt